This is an introspective interface for Django and MongoDB. Built from scratch to replicate some of the Django admin functionality, but for MongoDB.
- Introspection via mongo engine
- Q based searches
- django.contrib.admin style browsing
- Automatic detection of field types
- Automatic discovery of collections
[in progress] Admin determination of which fields are displayed. Currently they can do so in the Document List view but not the Document Detail view.
[in progress] Introspection via pymongo. This is becoming very necessary. Plan:
- Always guarantee the _id.
- Allow devs to set 1 or more field as ‘expected’. But there is no hard contract!
- introspect on field types to match how pymongo pulls data. So a str is handled differently than a list field.
- [in progress] Admin authored Collection level document control functions
- Editing on ListFields
- Document Deletes
- Editing on most other fields including ReferenceFields.
- Automatic detection of widget types
- Text field shorthand for letting user quickly determine type when using without mongoengine
- Document Adds
- [in progress] Group defined controls
- User level controls
- Staff level controls
- Admin defined controls